Effective Date: August 23, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal information you submit like name, email address, phone number when creating an account, subscribing, commenting, or contacting us.
- Browsing information like IP address, location, device type, pages accessed to improve our website experience.
- Cookies to enhance site functionality and gather browsing analytics. You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
How We Use Information
- Administer and improve our website and services.
- Respond to requests like subscription fulfilment, technical support, inquiries, etc.
- Communicate about services offered on our website as well as relevant news and updates.
- Display personalised ads and content based on your interests.
- Conduct research, analytics and data analysis to improve our services.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- To authorised third party vendors providing services. All vendors are required to keep information secure and not use it for any other purpose.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, users or the public.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction like a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy.
At any time, you have the right to request access to the personal information we have about you. You also have the right to request erasure, rectification, transfer, and restriction on the processing of your personal information.
Please email email@example.com or write to us at the address below to make requests.